- #: 195290
- Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 2010-09-03
- Current Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.50 MB
- Language: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Arabic
- Seller: Renaldas Cypas
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- © 2010 Webcity Group Europe
Add to Favorite apps
Bicyclist for those that want to be in the know. A GPS enabled cycle computer using built-in GPS hardware that provides extensive and accurate data making Bicyclist a priceless training partner.We did our best and tested this application during all…..
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
I wanted to track my exercise routines daily and this app does it perfectly, tracks it, recorded, gives me GPS, love it. I have mention this to our leader in the group and he got it today also, so expect some downloads too. Excellent app.
I really like this application. I was testing it out while putting my bicycle in the back of the car, and by accident left it on. Well it turns out I can also measure distance traveled with my car, I know is not for that, but it’s great to keep track of anything too. I just wanted to share the features. Excellent app for my morning exercise.
If you're out biking be sure to have an arm strap for your phone b/c it will not work in your pocket. Also I'm not sure if the program continues to run background or when you get push notifications. It seemed to drop off and stop recording quite a bit.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes